Your privacy is important.
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information. Personal information means any information or opinion about you as an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not, and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not. For example, identity and contact details, marital status, and financial information. We may also collect sensitive information for specific purposes. For example, information about your health to enable the credit provider to assess an application you make for mortgage protection insurance and calculate any premiums. If we need this type of information, we will ask for your consent. Sensitive information is a subset of personal information.
How we collect personal and credit information?
We may collect personal information in several ways, including:
- Directly from you, for example, when you provide information by phone, in application forms, or other agreements, or when you submit your personal details through our websites (e.g. during an application or via lendi.com.au);
- From your joint applicants, co-applicants or guarantors;
- When you visit our websites;
- From third parties such as our survey or competition websites, marketing websites, related companies, or CRBs;
- From your representatives, e.g. solicitors, conveyancers, builders, agents;
- From referral partners, who refer your business to us;
- From the organisations and entities identified under the ‘When we disclose your personal information’ section below, including our related entities;
- From publicly available sources of information;
- From our own records; and/or
- When legally required to do so – for example, in the provision of specific credit services.
If you feel you have not given us consent to use your details or would like to be removed from our
call or email lists, please contact us at email@example.com
You can request further information about the way we manage the personal information that we
hold by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org